EARTHBAG RESOURCE: Plastic-free recyclable bags (2 or 3-side seal) for horticultural products
Earthfilm plastic-free recyclable & SUSTAINABLE flow-wrap film for food packaging
Earthbag is an environmentally-friendly bag for food packaging which can be recycled as part of the paper stream.
Earthbag is a paper with a 100% plastic-free heat-sealable coating which can be formed into a pouch, providing a grease, water and moisture barrier.
Earthbag is sustainable, as it is manufactured from a renewable material source. The film is recyclable as part of the paper stream, and is suitable for repulping.
There is an option to use natural water-based inks.
The Earthbag was developed in order to offer a high-performing and yet cost-effective food packaging solution which is also environmentally-friendly.
We offer three versions of the Earthbag - standard, barrier and high-barrier. We also offer a pre-formed stand-up pouch - Earthpouch - and a flow-wrap film, Earthfilm.
- 100% plastic free
- Sustainable - manufactured from a renewable material source
- Can also be recycled as part of paper stream
- Grease, water & moisture resistant barrier
- Environmentally-friendly packaging solution for dry and moist foods
- Standard, barrier & high barrier versions available
- Endorsed by the UK Recycling Association
- LOOKING FOR A POUCH-FILLING LINE THAT RUNS THE EARTHPOUCH? TRY OUR NEW M7
Click for contact list | email@example.com