Absorbent crepe packaging for fresh fruit - Dri-Fresh®
Dri-Fresh crepe packaging for fresh fruit
Dri-Fresh Crepe packaging is used for lining fruit crates or baskets when a relatively low-level of absorbency is needed, often with fruit such as cherries.
Lining the crate/basket with an absorbent crepe liner helps to prevent a build up of moisture, so assists in extending the shelf-life of the packaged fruit.
Dri-Fresh Crepe can be supplied in either 90gsm or 140gsm, offering absorbency levels of 250-400cc/m2.
We can supply the crepe paper cut, shaped and folded.
Crepe paper is lint-free, and offers excellent wet-strength, making it a great cost-effective absorbency solution.
- Used for lining crates/baskets of fruit
- Prevents a build-up of moisture
- Non-linting & excellent wet strength
- Ideal for low-level absorbency needed
- 90gsm or 140gsm available
- Helps keep fruit fresher for longer
Click for contact list | firstname.lastname@example.org