Bagging machine for use with our nylon cooking / roasting bags - Sira-Cook™ Bagging-Machine
Sira-Cook™ Bagging Machine for use with our nylon Sira-Cook™ roasting bags as a complete packaging solution
The Sira-Cook™ absorbent bag range is a unique packaging solution for poultry which allows food to be packed, shipped, retailed and cooked in the same package - and our Sira-Cook™ Bagging Machine makes the process simple, bagging 40 chickens a minute, for the complete packaging solution.
Once bagged, simply tie the bag, add ties, or heat-seal the bags - as shown in the video above - and you're ready to ship the birds in an ovenable-roasting bag.
Sira-Cook™ bags allow the poultry to be cooked in its own juices by the final customer for added succulency. The food can be cooked without the need for a baking tray, the oven remains clean and there is no washing-up.
- Packs 40 chickens a minute
- Massively increases output
- Machine is very simple to use
- Pack, ship, sell and cook the product in one package
- No need to handle the food until it is ready to serve
- Unique materials absorb the hot fat released during cooking to ensure crisp, clean and safe-to-handle food
- No oven cleaning or washing up for the consumer
- Variety of material options available in many sizes
- Considerable cost savings on packaging and handling
- Can be combined with absorbency to mop up excess fat
- Can be combined with ovenable tray solutions if desired
Click for contact list | email@example.com