Sirane’s range of nylon oven/ microwave bags/films - Sira-Cook™ Siralon
Sira-Cook™ Ovenable/microwaveable/flow-wrap nylon bags and films
The Sira-Cook™ Siralon absorbent bag/film range is a unique packaging solution for meat, fish and poultry which allows food to be packed, shipped, retailed and cooked in the same package.
Siralon bags/films allow the food to be cooked in its own juices for added succulency. The food can be cooked without the need for a baking tray, the oven remains clean and there is no washing-up.
Siralon 10 offers flow-wrap films or bags for microwave/low temperature cooking such as steaming packs, cook and hot-hold, sous-vide and boil-in-the-bag. Temperature resistant up to 180 degrees celsius.
Siralon 12 bags are perfect for roasting joints of meat, poultry, whole fish etc and are perfect for retailers looking to pack, ship, sell and cook the product in one package.
Siralon 21 offers a flow-wrap material/bags for whole joints of meat, poultry or whole fish. The easy-to-seal nylon material is strong, offers good clarity, offers a good barrier and can be vacuum packed. Temperature resistant up to 210 degrees celsius. The material is perfect for running down all flow-wrap machines.
- Strong with robust seals
- Material offers excellent clarity
- Good gas barrier and suitable for vacuum packging
- Pack, ship, sell and cook the product in one package
- No need to handle the food until it is ready to serve
- Unique materials absorb the hot fat released during cooking to ensure crisp, clean and safe-to-handle food
- No oven cleaning or washing up for the consumer
- Considerable cost savings on packaging and handling
- See the brochure below for more information on Siralon 10, 12 and 21
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN SMALL PACKS FOR HOME USE FROM SHOP.SIRANE.COM
- Looking for inspiration? Visit our 'Ideas Gallery for Cooking Bags'
Click for contact list | email@example.com