Sous-vide bags for subsequent roasting - Sira-Cook™ PA Sous-Vide
Sira-Cook™ PA Sous-Vide bags for sous-vide AND roasting in the same bag
The Sira-Cook™ PA Sous-Vide bag is a unique packaging solution for meat, fish and poultry which allows food to be vacuum packed, shipped, retailed and cooked in the same package. Unlike other sous-vide bag options, the Sira-Cook™ PA Sous-Vide bag can also be roasted in the oven.
The Sira-Cook™ PA Sous-Vide bag is a great option for stores/kitchens looking to part-cook meat and then reheat/cook in store in a way that provides succulent, crisp and tasty end results.
Sira-Cook™ bags allow the food to be cooked in its own juices for added succulency. The food can be cooked without the need for a baking tray, the oven remains clean and there is no washing-up.
- Sous-vide and then roast your meat in the same bag
- Vacuum pack, ship, sell and cook the product in one package
- No need to handle the food until it is ready to serve
- Unique materials absorb the hot fat released during cooking to ensure crisp, clean and safe-to-handle food
- No oven cleaning or washing up for the consumer
- Variety of material options available in many sizes
- Considerable cost savings on packaging and handling
- Can be combined with absorbency to mop up excess fat