Práce pro Sirane
CHCETE pracovat pro inovativní, progresivní společnost se spoustou příležitostí k tomu, abyste si vybudovali kariéru? Sirane je globální dodavatel inovativních obalových řešení a často hledáme talentované jedince, kteří by se připojili k našemu týmu. Aktuální volná pracovní místa jsou uvedena níže…
Vyplňte prosím níže uvedený formulář a nahrajte svůj životopis.
Technical Development Manager (Sirane North America)
Grand Prairie (Texas)
Reporting to: Managing Director
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Hours: Full time – hybrid office/work from home – travel required
Sirane are keen to strengthen the team with a Technical Development Manager in the USA. The role is about supporting our key strategic partners and new clients in the USA and establish Sirane as a go-to supplier for our Earth Packaging and other innovative packaging products. The Technical Development Manager needs to have a blended background of technical & commercial experience, to engage partners and clients to really understand the products being sold. The ideal candidate would have a positive attitude, a wide range of management skills and a good understand of print and packaging.
It will be important to raise the awareness of Sirane in the USA and technically supporting our key strategic partners and clients. Sirane will receive sales through strategic partners or though both established and emerging direct sales. The sales process can be varied in complexity and length. It is important that the candidate can adapt their style and approach in line with the client’s requirements and can also build long term relationships across the industry.
Main Purpose and Key Responsibilities
- Establish Sirane as go-to manufacturer of innovative packaging.
- Manage business relationships with key strategic partners in the USA
- Professionally representing the business, at external meetings, trials, trade shows, conferences, and exhibitions
- Support and attend Customer Trials
- Promote our full technical payments portfolio across both existing client base and to new leads
- Proactively respond to inbound enquiries, by scoping requirements and providing solution and cost proposals.
- Present the Sirane product Portfolio and Services, prepare proposals, perform contract and pricing negotiation.
- Identify and support opportunities to upsell innovations
- Participation in New Product Feasibility Meetings
- Keeping up to date with market/ industry trends and new products and feedback to company. • Deal with the Reprographics for work printed at our strategic partner or for work that will be converted at Sirane.
- Understanding of (flexible) packaging
- Understanding of printing
- Confident networker – good team player
- Natural presenter
- Motivated, self-starter
- Quick learner; able to develop high levels of industry, product, and operational process knowledge