EARTHFILM RESOURCE: Plastic-free recyclable flow-wrap film
Earthfilm plastic-free recyclable flow-wrap film for food packaging
Earthfilm is an environmentally-friendly packaging film which can be recycled as part of the paper stream.
Earthfilm is a paper with a 100% plastic-free heat-sealable coating which can be formed into a pouch, providing a grease, water and moisture barrier.
Earthfilm is sustainable, as it is manufactured from a renewable material source. The film is recyclable as part of the paper stream, and is suitable for repulping.
There is an option to use natural water-based inks.
The Earthfilm was developed in order to offer a high-performing and yet cost-effective food packaging solution which is also environmentally-friendly.
We offer three versions of the Earthfilm - standard, barrier and high-barrier. We also offer a pre-formed stand-up pouch - Earthpouch - and a preformed bag, Earthbag.
Earthfilm was developed in order to offer a high-performing and yet cost-effective food packaging solution which is also environmentally-friendly. It is perfect for dry and moist foods, such as cereals and granolas, porridge oats etc, nuts, dry pet foods, snack foods and more. It has also been used for supplements and protein powders, chocolates, seaweed and a host of other food-stuffs.
However, the Earthfilm is also a great eco-friendly packaging solution for non-food products, and has been used for animal proteins, feminine hygiene products, and could be used for fertilisers, seeds, bulbs, plant feeds etc.
- 100% plastic free - certified by A Plastic Planet
- Sustainable - manufactured from a renewable material source
- Can also be recycled as part of paper stream
- Grease, water & moisture resistant barrier
- Environmentally-friendly packaging solution for dry and moist foods
- Standard, barrier & high barrier versions available
- Endorsed by the UK Recycling Association
- LOOKING FOR A POUCH-FILLING LINE THAT RUNS THE EARTHPOUCH? TRY OUR NEW M7
Click for contact list | firstname.lastname@example.org