Work for Sirane
WANT to work for an innovative, forward-thinking company with plenty of opportunity to forge yourself a career? Sirane is a global supplier of innovative packaging solutions, and we’re often on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. Current vacancies are listed below…
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV.
Packers (Urgently required, multiple vacancies)
We urgently require packers at our Telford site (Stafford Park, TF3). This is temporary work, but there is the possibility of permanent positions becoming available.
• All production operators must adhere to safety guidelines and ensure that final products meet high-quality standards.
• Read and follow work procedures and schematics or receive verbal instructions regarding duties
• Perform manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions and process aid sheets
• Maintain daily production output
• Work with the production team leader, engineers, cell leaders and Managers to improve quality, training sessions and ensure overall quality of products are maintained
• Continuous improvement will be constantly reviewed
Production Operator Essential Qualifications and Skills:
• Able to work to a controlled documented process
• Focused on Quality and Compliance
• Health and Safety focused
• Target Driven
• Previous experience of working in a manufacturing role will be advantageous
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem solving skills
There is no need to fill out the form below, or upload a CV. If you wish to apply, please email email@example.com or call 01952 858969