Absorbent pouches for specimen transportation – Safe-Hold
SAFE-HOLD™ absorbent pads and pouches are designed to ensure safe and compliant storage and transport of diagnostic and clinical samples, infectious and hazardous materials, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and environmental samples. They are compliant with all relevant transport regulations.
Sizes available: Single, 2-bay up to 6-bay, standard size is 50mm (internal width) per bay.
- Compliant with the relevant transport regulations
- Available in a wide range of sizes with absorbency levels calculated to meet all regulatory requirements
- Features leak-proof adhesive closures, puncture resistance, printed tracking information etc
- Bespoke sizes are available
- Can be used in conjunction with 95 kPa bags and specimen transport bags for a complete solution
- Can be used in conjunction with Safe-Hold absorbent pads
- WE CAN ALSO OFFER MEDICAL KIT ASSEMBLY AND FULFILMENT
- Buy now available from our e-commerce site Sira-Med