Anti-slip absorbent floor mat
Sirane’s Anti-Slip Absorbent Floor Mats are absorbent mats which allow for a safer working environment in areas where excess fluids/liquids/oils etc could be a safety hazard. This includes operating theatres/surgery, scrubs areas, maternity and more.
Originally developed for use in surgery, the Anti-Slip Absorbent Floor Mats have been designed to grip to the floor when wet. They can be used on both dry-floors and already wet-floors, and as there are no super-absorbent powders they don’t expand.
Mats are available in two sizes as standard; 580×1000 with a 3L per square metre absorbency, and 840×1020 with a 5L per square metre absorbency. Mats can also be supplied on rolls, as either a 580mm by 30.5m roll, or an 840mm by 30.5m roll.
Bespoke sizes are available on request, subject to volumes.
- Can be used safely on both dry and already-wet floors
- Simple disposal by incineration
- Reduces the risk of slipping for a safer workspace
- Quickly absorbs fluids – two levels of absorbency are available
- Capillary action holds mat to floor once it is wet
- Helps with fatigue
- No super-absorbent powders used so mats won’t expand or swell
- Buy now available from our e-commerce site Sira-Med