Plastic-free & recyclable barrier flat pouch – Earthbag
Earthbag is an environmentally-friendly bag for food packaging which can be recycled as part of the paper stream.
Earthbag is a paper with a 100% plastic-free heat-sealable coating which can be formed into a pouch, providing a grease, oxygen and moisture barrier.
Earthbag is sustainable, as it is manufactured from a renewable material source. The film is recyclable as part of the paper stream, and is suitable for repulping.
Earthbags are printed in-house on our water-based printing press, using only water-based inks.
The Earthbag was developed in order to offer a high-performing and yet cost-effective food packaging solution which is also environmentally-friendly.
We offer three versions of the Earthbag – standard, barrier and high-barrier. We also offer a pre-formed stand-up pouch – Earthpouch – and a flow-wrap film, Earthfilm.
- Plastic-free packaging solution
- Sustainable – manufactured from a renewable material source
- Can also be recycled as part of paper stream
- Grease, oxygen & moisture resistant barrier
- Environmentally-friendly packaging solution for dry and moist foods
- Standard, barrier & high barrier versions available
- Endorsed by the UK Recycling Association
- LOOKING FOR A POUCH-FILLING LINE THAT RUNS THE EARTHPOUCH? TRY OUR NEW M7 PRO OR M7 LITE
- DID YOU KNOW?…. WE CAN ALSO OFFER SRPS (SHELF-READY PACKAGING), PLASTIC-FREE CLIP STRIPS AND MORE. ASK US FOR DETAILS ON EVERYTHING WE CAN OFFER!
- NEED HELP WITH DESIGN? WE OFFER A FULL DESIGN SERVICE. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ON NURTURE & CREATE