Compostable/recyclable salmon boards – Earthboard
Our Earthboard Salmon Boards are an eco-friendly alternative to the standard salmon boards that are commonly used.
Our Earthboard Salmon Boards are a water-resistant board which is coated, and offers excellent moisture resistance. They are suitable for freezing and thawing.
The boards are food contact approved, and our Earthboard Salmon Boards are both compostable (EN 13432) and recyclable, and are completely free of any plastics. Standard thickness is 830 microns/555gsm – other grades are available.
They can be supplied in any non-metallic colour. Random/repeat and registered print are also an option.
We can also supplied an Earthboard Salmon Boards with integrated absorbency – please ask for more information.
- A new concept in salmon board packaging
- Compostable (EN13432), recyclable & plastic-free
- Offers excellent moisture resistance
- Suitable for freezing and then for thawing
- Food contact approved
- Water-resistant coated board
- Can be supplied in any non-metallic colour
- Random/repeat and registered print options
- Custom sizes
- Shortlisted in the Sustainable Food Awards 2021 in the Sustainable Packaging category
- BUY NOW – FROM OUR WEBSITE FIELD & FARE
- DID YOU KNOW? … WE CAN ALSO OFFER SRPS (SHELF-READY PACKAGING), PLASTIC-FREE CLIP STRIPS AND MORE. ASK US FOR DETAILS ON EVERYTHING WE CAN OFFER!