Compostable/recyclable salmon boards – Earthboard
Recyclable salmon boards – our Earthboard Salmon Boards are an eco-friendly alternative to the standard salmon boards that are commonly used.
Our Earthboard Salmon Boards are coated board which offers excellent moisture resistance. They are suitable for freezing and thawing.
Earthboard Salmon Boards are suitable for vacuum/skin packaging, and great for presenting smoked salmon and more.
The boards are food contact approved, and our Earthboard Salmon Boards are both compostable (EN 13432) and recyclable, and are completely free of plastics. The coating is water-based.
Standard sizes include 130×180, 150×230, 170×240 & 180×540. These sizes are held in stock. Other custom sizes are available – just ask.
EARTHBOARD ECO: 900 micron, 1000 micron or 1400 micron
EARTHBOARD ECO PLUS (HIGH PERFORMANCE): 830 micron
COLOUR OPTIONS – BOTH ECO & ECO PLUS ARE AVAILABLE WITH EITHER PEARLESCENT COATINGS (GOLD, SILVER, BLACK AS STANDARD) OR SOLID PANTONE COLOURS (BLACK & GREY AS STANDARD). NON-STANDARD COLOURS SUBJECT TO MOQs.
CAN BE BE SUPPLIED WITH CUSTOM PRINTING/BRANDING
- A new concept in salmon board packaging
- Compostable (EN13432), recyclable & plastic-free
- Offers excellent moisture resistance
- Suitable for freezing and then for thawing
- Food contact approved – virgin board
- Water-resistant coated board
- Can be supplied in any solid Pantone colour, or pearlescent coating
- Can be custom printed/branded
- Offers weight saving against traditional boards without any reduction in performance
- Random/repeat and registered print options (830 or 900 micron only)
- Custom sizes available
- Shortlisted in the Sustainable Food Awards 2021 in the Sustainable Packaging category
- BUY NOW – FROM OUR WEBSITE FIELD & FARE
- DID YOU KNOW? … WE CAN ALSO OFFER SRPS (SHELF-READY PACKAGING), PLASTIC-FREE CLIP STRIPS AND MORE. ASK US FOR DETAILS ON EVERYTHING WE CAN OFFER!