Recyclable PE stand-up pouches – RePEat
Our RePEat Pouches are made from pure PE (polyethylene) and so can be recycled anywhere with an LDPE recycling stream.
This product can be supplied with a PE zip-lock for re-sealing purposes, meaning the whole product is recyclable. We can also put an easy-tear opening (tear notch) on our pouches.
Mono & laminate structures are available, offering a range of different barriers, whilst still being recyclable.
RePEat Pouches are suitable for a range of ambient and frozen foods, including liquids.
We can also supply pouch filling systems – the M7 or the M7 Lite – for anyone looking for the complete ‘food packaging pouch package’, as well as SRPs, FSDUs etc, designed and customised around your product – ask us for details on everything we can offer…
- Recyclable PE pouches & films
- Lightweight, attractive format
- 2-layer structure offers excellent barrier
- Large surface area allows high impact graphics which stand out on the shelf
- Suitable for a range of products including soft meats and cheese, and ‘bone-in products’
- Suitable for vacuum packing & gas-flushing
- LOOKING FOR A POUCH-FILLING LINE THAT RUNS THE REPEAT POUCH? TRY OUR NEW M7 PRO OR M7 LITE
- NEED HELP WITH DESIGN? WE OFFER A FULL DESIGN SERVICE. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ON NURTURE & CREATE