Retort pouches are filled with food, sealed and then heat-treated in steam/hot water retort kettles to achieve commercial sterilisation (for shelf-stable foods). The subsequent shelf-life of retort pouches in general is more than one year – longer than with conventional pouches.
Options include: tear notch for single-use packaging, rounded corners, Euroslots.
The print options we provide include wide web flexo. This means that we can cater for very short runs and also long runs, offering more flexibility.
Retort Pouches can be used for products such as soups and sauces, seafood, pet food, and ready-meals.
Retort Pouches are also suitable for cooking straight in the microwave if needed, depending what is packed inside.
- Retort pouches for commercial sterilisation
- Flat pouch or Doy Packs available
- Print options include digital for small runs
- Other options include tear-notches for single-use pouches, Euroslots, rounded corners
- SEE ALSO STAND-UP POUCHES
- DID YOU KNOW? … WE CAN ALSO OFFER SRPS (SHELF-READY PACKAGING), PLASTIC-FREE CLIP STRIPS AND MORE. ASK US FOR DETAILS ON EVERYTHING WE CAN OFFER!
- NEED HELP WITH DESIGN? WE OFFER A FULL DESIGN SERVICE. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ON NURTURE & CREATE