Single-tube 95 kPa specimen transport bags with integrated absorbency
Single-tube 95 kPa specimen transport bags with integrated absorbency are designed to ensure safe and compliant storage and transportation of diagnostic and clinical samples, infectious and hazardous materials, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and environmental samples.
These independently-certified pressure bags are compliant with all relevant transport regulations.
- Compliant with the relevant transport regulations including UN2814-UN2900, UN3373 & Packing Instruction 650
- Provides effective secondary packaging for clinical diagnostic samples & biological samples
- Features leak-proof adhesive closures, puncture resistant, printed tracking information etc.
- Able to withstand 95 kPa pressure
- Can be used in conjunction with other products in our Safe-Hold range for a complete solution
- Can be used with our colour-changing absorbent pad – Safe-Hold Alert
- Independently tested & verified
- Absorbent cushioning layer inside soaks up liquid. An outer, waterproof film ensures liquid enclosure