Standard patisserie boards – Sira-Board
Standard Patisserie Boards are PE-coated boards, and are commonly used for the presentation of patisserie products.
Common colours include black, gold, silver (including foil backed) and white. Other colours are available on request.
Generally supplied at between 400 and 2000 micron thickness.
Options include scalloped edges and embossed surface, and custom shapes (such as Valentine’s Day hearts) are available.
Ovenable versions of this product are also available.
We can also supply compostable/recyclable patisserie boards and cake boards.
A RECYCLABLE / COMPOSTABLE VERSION OF THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO AVAILABLE – EARTHBOARD
- Wide range of patisserie boards
- Any size, range of colours available including metallics
- Options include embossed surface
- Custom shapes available
- Heat-resistant board available
- Other options include tabbed
- Standards are between 400 and 2000 microns
- A compostable/recyclable version of this proudct is also available