Sira-Cook Cook-In/Hot-Hold Film
Sira-Cook™ Cook-In/Hot-Hold Film is a flow-wrap film in which food can be cooked at up to 220ºC in an oven (including Merrychef ovens) or cooked in a microwave. The product can be then kept warm in a hot-food display counter, ready for sale.
We can supply the material in white, brown, or black, and it can be supplied custom printed.
Sira-Cook™ Cook-In/Hot-Hold Film is often used for products such as paninis, burritos, sausage rolls, pasties and other food-to-go products sold in hot-food counters.
We can also supply the film perforated, and as pre-formed bags/pouches.
- Made from glassine/PET
- Suitable for oven use (including Merrychef) at up to 200ºC
- Suitable for microwave use
- Can be supplied custom printed
- Can be supplied perforated
- Can be supplied as pre-formed bags/pouches
- Suitable for freezing