Our Stand-Up Pouches provide you with more options when deciding on the packaging requirements of your products.
A more up to date look to ‘move with the times’
Reduces packaging waste, including adding a pouch option for refilling an original container.
The most efficient and versatile option.
We can help you to select the best material and barrier requirements for your application, including retort. Some of the materials used to make our pouches are polyester, polyethene, nylon, aluminium foil and even paper.
Our Stand-Up Pouches come in two different designs, ‘K Seal’ and ‘Doy Pack’ – both resulting in a base. The K Seal creates a diagonal seal across the bottom corners of the bag to form a flat base where the Doy Pack uses a specially designed measuring tool to seal across the bottom of the whole bag creating a lovely curved finish. We can advise further.
Options include: adding a sensory grip seal; laser perforation,punch-outs for hanging; tear notch for single-use packaging. The print options we provide include digital, narrow and wide web flexo. This means that we can cater for very short runs and also long runs, offering more flexibility.
Microwaveable/ovenable stand-up pouches are also available – for more information see Sira-Cook Stand-Up Pouches.
For a compostable/recyclable pouch, see our Earthpouch.
- Pouches for ambient use, hot-fill applications, retort & oven/microwave use
- K Seal or Doy Pack bases available
- Resealable options
- Print options include digital for small runs
- Other options include sensory grip seal, laser perforations, punch-outs for hanging and tear-notches for single-use pouches
- SEE ALSO RETORT POUCHES
- DID YOU KNOW? … WE CAN ALSO OFFER SRPS (SHELF-READY PACKAGING), PLASTIC-FREE CLIP STRIPS AND MORE. ASK US FOR DETAILS ON EVERYTHING WE CAN OFFER!
- NEED HELP WITH DESIGN? WE OFFER A FULL DESIGN SERVICE. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ON NURTURE & CREATE