Stand-up steam-cooking bag (oven or microwave) with special vent – Sira-Cook Sira-Vent Stand-Up
Sira-Cook Sira-Vent Stand-Up allows food to be heat-sealed in a bag which can be simply oven-cooked or microwaved straight from chilled or frozen in the food’s original pack. A central vent opens during cooking, allowing steam to escape but ensuring any sauces stay within the pouch.
Manufactured from PET/CPP, these Sira-Cook Sira-Vent Stand-Up pouches offers excellent on-shelf/in-store presentation. Pouches can be supplied with custom printing/branding. Sira-Cook Sira-Vent Stand-Up pouches allow the customer to take home food such as prepared vegetables in a ready-to-cook format – pouches can go straight in the oven or microwave.
Sira-Cook Sira-Vent Stand-Up’s venting technology allows you to control exactly where the bag vents. It is designed for microwave use – although it can also be cooked in the oven, where controlling the vent can be useful to stop any juices escaping during the cooking process.
Sira-Cook Sira-Vent Stand-Up pouches are not formulated with BPA.
- Offers excellent in-store/on-shelf presentation
- Direct to oven/microwave from freezer or fridge
- Available in barrier versions for direct to oven fresh food MAP packaging
- Suitable for temperatures up to 200ºC
- Manufactured from PET/CPP
- Many colours available and bespoke sizes to suit
- Can be printed
- Bag is heat-sealed with contents inside, so is odour and leak-proof
- Vent can be hidden, or become a feature of the packaging