Praca dla Sirane
CHCESZ pracować w innowacyjnej, myślącej przyszłościowo firmie z wieloma możliwościami rozwoju swojej kariery? Sirane jest globalnym dostawcą innowacyjnych rozwiązań w zakresie opakowań i często poszukujemy utalentowanych osób, które mogłyby dołączyć do naszego zespołu. Aktualne oferty pracy są wymienione poniżej…
Prosimy o wypełnienie poniższego formularza i przesłanie swojego CV.
Business Development Executive – Medical & Healthcare
Telford (or hybrid working)
As a Sirane Business Development Executive the role will be focused on medical consumables. We manufacture a wide range of products and services which are sold across medical and healthcare sector, our manufacturing facilities are accredited to ISO13485, ISO9001, BRC 1 and NHS LSAS Level 3. Our products are sold within NHS Supply chain (For Theatres and Labs), private lab groups, distributors, biotech and health-tech companies, across the UK, Europe and US. We have a range of products which are sold within research development and pharmaceutical organisations. Some of products are also sold within Dental, Veterinary, and Mortuary.
The role will require contacting potential customers, identifying their needs, making a positive influence with our products and service; closing the sale by agreeing the terms and conditions; providing an unparalleled after-sales service all while enhancing business relationships and developing new products with the customer.
As Sirane manufacture wide range of products, you will need to have the ability to identify new potentials, and find gaps within the medical and healthcare sector, that we would be able to develop products for. Must have the ability to identify opportunities through every customer meeting.
The role will be a mix of home and office based and with the need to travel to meet with potential and existing customers as and when required, covering the whole of the UK and occasionally beyond. You need to be organised, self –motivated, enthusiastic and be able to work alone and part of a team, when required. Also, will need to have confidence to able to manage your own diary and projects. We will provide you with intensive product training and there will be on going support for projects.
- Ability to identify to new customers, through searching the best fit of our products and service within their portfolio.
- Confident cold calling of 30-40 new potential customers per day, to create sale pipeline, independent enough to take projects
- Ability to follow up leads and opportunities using own initiative
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client’s organisation.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- To develop new products through discussion with new and existing clients anywhere in the world.
- Ability to identity any products that can fit within the customers portfolio
- Build sales Pipeline through searching online, exhibition and LinkedIn search
- To attend sales meetings at Telford or online.
- To follow up on samples sent out to various customers and close deals/secure business.
- To handle complaints to a resolution with the assistance of QA.
- To accommodate any other working requests from your manager.
- Meet/exceed sales budgets.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as trade shows on behalf of the company, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Someone who has some experience selling medical consumables or good knowledge of the industry.
- A few years ideally in an internal workplace who wants to step up or who has experience in field sales.
- Must be willing to learn quickly and adapt in a fast-moving company.
- Ideally graduated within science or business background
- Hard working, able to work autonomously, likeable, confident, rounded and enthusiastic for new product developments.
- An enquiring mind
- Computer literate
- Well organised
- A go-getter who wants to carve out a career in sales with all its rewards.
- Strong commercial focus, with the hunger to achieve targets
- Ability to recognise opportunities to grow the business.
Based: Telford (or hybrid working option)
Summary of Position
Our aim is to provide a quality product to the individual requirements of our customers, to specification and on time, every time. You will need to be flexible as a trainee printer as you will need understand all aspects of the print procedure, such as mixing of the inks and the mounting of the printing plates – ready go to press.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate the and understand all aspects of the printing presses, printing on various materials and substrates
- Ensure that print designs are printed to the exact specification i.e., quantity, technical specification, and colours
- Ensure that the press is kept clean and in good working order, reporting any machine problems to the Print Manager
- Ensure that your own immediate working environment is kept in good order with all materials used stored correctly and safely
- Digital machine maintenance will need to be carried out and reviewed periodically
- Support production to maximise machine efficiency
- Producing work on time to the highest standard
- Assist in general factory routines if required
- Maintain high housekeeping standards
- Adhering to all Health and Safety Standards
- Any other reasonably requested task
- Good knowledge of the print process is preferred
- Must have a keen eye for detail and colour with the understanding that quality is paramount
- Excellent communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Flexible and adaptable as you are likely to undertake several different tasks during a shift
- Would also need to be PC literate and mechanically minded
- Candidate must be enthusiastic, honest, punctual reliable and trustworthy
- Candidate must be confident in dealing with people at all levels
- The candidate will be expected to work using their own initiative
Technik výroby, údržby a skladu
Hranice, Czech Republic
Technik výroby, údržby a skladu
Název firmy: Sirane Central & Eastern Europe s.r.o.
Místo pracoviště: Hranice na Moravě, areál CTParku
Směnnost: 2-3 směnný provoz
Nástup: IHNED nebo dle dohody
Jaká bude Vaše náplň práce?
– Zásobování výrobní linky spotřebním a výrobním materiálem
– Pravidelná údržba a servis strojů (jednoduché opravy výrobních linek)
– Obsluha strojů a manipulační techniky
– Evidence skladu
– Zajištění příjmu a výdeje materiálů ve skladu
– Spolupráce při inventurách
– Zpracování (lisování) odpadu a příprava k odvozu
Bez čeho se u nás neobejdete?
– Manuální zručnost
– Technické znalosti a dovednosti
– Alespoň základní zkušenost s údržbou strojů a zařízení
– Schopnost zorganizovat si svoji přidělenou práci a dotáhnout ji do konce
– Samostatnost a zodpovědnost
– Ochotu pracovat ve směnném provozu (ranní a odpolední směny, časem také směny noční)
Co Vám můžeme nabídnout?
– Různorodou práci
– Příjemné pracovní prostředí
– Možnost získat po zkušební době průkaz na VZV
– Stravenkový paušál
– Po 6 měsících možnost prodloužení na dobu neurčitou
V případě zájmu o tuto pozici zašlete Váš životopis na e-mailovou adresu: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kontaktní osoba je Adriana Černošková, HR specialista. Budeme se těšit!