Work for Sirane
WANT to work for an innovative, forward-thinking company with plenty of opportunity to forge yourself a career? Sirane is a global supplier of innovative packaging solutions, and we’re often on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. Current vacancies are listed below…
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV.
The Sales Support role will be focussed on assisting other members of the sales team by handling remote interactions with customers. Maintaining customer satisfaction is your primary goal, but also responding to inquiries, helping with issues, and providing updates on requests while looking for new sales opportunities.
The ability to sell and develop business relationships within food, medical, horticultural industries and beyond will be an asset to the candidate.
- To maintain customer relationships, handle customer queries daily and respond in a timely manner.
- Support the Sales Team by raising sample requests, completing sales quotes and internal forms; use Sirane’s costing model and relevant database and applying the directives from Head of Sales.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities are available.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging our network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- To develop new products through discussion with new and existing clients anywhere in the world.
- To contribute to a sales team activity report and meet the sales director whenever required.
- To attend monthly sales meetings at head office in Telford.
- To follow up on samples sent out to various customers and close deals/secure business.
- To handle complaints to a resolution with the assistance of QA.
- To accommodate any other working requests from your manager.
- Contribute towards sales budgets
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Someone who has some experience food packaging or a good knowledge of the industry.
- A few years ideally in an internal workplace who wants to step up
- Must be willing to learn quickly and adapt in a fast-moving company.
- Hard working, able to work autonomously, likeable, confident, rounded and enthusiastic for new product developments.
- An enquiring mind
- Computer literate and fluent in most Microsoft programs
- Well organised
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- A team player and ability to work using own initiative.