Compostable/recyclable vacuum/skin pack boards – Earthboard
Our Earthboard Vacuum/Skin Packaging Boards are an eco-friendly alternative to the plastic trays that are commonly used for steaks, salmon etc. The cuts of meat/steaks/seafood can be placed on the board and vacuum/skin packed.
Our Earthboard Vacuum/Skin Packaging Boards are a water-resistant board which is coated, and offers excellent moisture resistance – meaning the board retains its shape. They are suitable for both freezing and subsequent thawing.
The boards are food contact approved, and our Earthboard Vacuum/Skin Packaging Boards are both compostable (EN 13432) and recyclable, and are completely free of any plastics.
Standard thickness is 830 microns/555gsm – other grades are available. They can be supplied in any non-metallic colour. Random/repeat and registered print are also an option.
We can also supplied an Earthboard Vacuum/Skin Packaging Boards with integrated absorbency – please ask for more information.
- A new concept in meat/seafood packaging
- Compostable (EN13432), recyclable & plastic-free
- Offers excellent moisture resistance
- Suitable for vacuum/skin packaging
- Suitable for freezing and then for thawing
- Food contact approved
- Water-resistant coated board
- Can be supplied in any non-metallic colour
- Random/repeat and registered print options
- Custom sizes
- DID YOU KNOW? … WE CAN ALSO OFFER SRPS (SHELF-READY PACKAGING), PLASTIC-FREE CLIP STRIPS AND MORE. ASK US FOR DETAILS ON EVERYTHING WE CAN OFFER!