Oven bags (Polyester) – Sira-Cook TX
Sira-Cook™ ovenable bags are made from polyester and are widely used in domestic and commercial cooking.
The meat browns inside the bag, cooks up to 10% faster, and all the juices and flavours are retained within the bag.
There is no mess – ovens and trays stay clean.
Polyester ovenable bags are recyclable. We can also supply a version of this material made from 30% post-consumer recycled materials.
Available sizes as standard are: 20cm x30cm; 25cm x38cm; 25cm x 55cm; 35cm x43cm; 45cm x55cm and 60cm x55cm.
Bags can be supplied as folded single bags, suitable for both machine and hand insertion into retail products.
Combinations of seasonings and spices, gravies and marinades can be added to the ‘bag’ as cooking in this way intensifies flavours and helps create a flavoursome meal.
Also supplied as rolls of ovenable film which can be heat-sealed, making it ideal for flow-wrapping products.
- Made from polyester – 100% recyclable
- Meat browns inside the bag
- Meat cooks up to 10% faster
- Keeps the meat succulent & juicy
- No mess – oven & trays stay clean
- Suitable for both domestic and commercial use
- Applications in food service and in catering
- Can be supplied as single ‘folded’ bags for meal kits
- Oven, microwave & freezer
- Can be supplied made from 30% post-consumer recycled materials